Tax Fundamentals – Tax Administration
$198.00 AUD Inc. GST
At the conclusion of this training, participants will be able to:
- work out when the Tax law requires a withholding from payments to employees, contractors and company directors;
- state where the ATO’s withholding tax tables can be found;
- list some benefits of reporting under Single Touch Payroll;
- identify when a personal services entity has an obligation to withhold in relation to alienated personal services payments;
- explain when a taxpayer enters into the PAYG instalment system;
- explain when and how a rate of withholding may be varied;
- explain how a PAYG instalment or instalment rate may be varied and the penalties for getting it wrong;
- explain the different penalties for a failure to withhold and a failure to remit, and the penalties for failure to comply with the PAYG instalment rules.
The currency of this resource material is at 21 January 2021.