Tax Fundamentals – Fringe Benefits Tax
$198.00 AUD Inc. GST
At the conclusion of this training, attendees should be able to:
- define a fringe benefit;
- identify when a fringe benefit has been provided;
- determine the category of fringe benefit a benefit falls into and the specific valuation rules attached;
- understand where the specific benefits appear on the Fringe Benefits Tax Return;
- identify the various exemptions and reductions to taxable value;
- understand how the GST and income tax provisions interact with FBT;
- identify a reportable fringe benefit amount;
- distinguish between effective and ineffective salary sacrifice arrangements;
- discuss the tax planning opportunities associated with salary sacrificing.
The currency of this resource material is at 21 January 2021.