Tax Fundamentals – Business and Investment Structures
$198.00 AUD Inc. GST
At the conclusion of this training, attendees should be able to:
- be able to identify relevant issues that should be considered in making any business or investment structuring decision;
- gain a basic understanding of the tax treatment and legal principles underpinning sole traders, partnerships, trusts and companies;
- develop an ability to evaluate the often competing benefits and disadvantages of various business and investment structures;
- be able to make an informed choice when choosing a particular business or investment structure;
- understand the application, operation, and purpose behind selected structures currently in operation; and
- request certain documents (for example a discretionary trust deed or a partnership agreement) from clients and/or their legal advisers.
The currency of this resource material is at 20 January 2021.