Videos are hosted via Vimeo. Please ensure to whitelist Vimeo.com if you are unable to view the Welcome video above.
You will have 12 months from your date of enrolment to complete this training. After completion, your access to this material will remain available to reference for the remainder of the duration.
Welcome to TaxBanter’s Tax Fundamentals module on Depreciation rules and the uniform Capital Allowances regime.
At the conclusion of this training, attendees should have an understanding of:
- how each of the relevant capital allowance rules applies;
- which capital rules apply depending on whether the taxpayer is in business or an employee; and
- the interaction between, and the priority rules for application of, the capital allowance rules relating to depreciating assets and capital works.
The currency of this resource material is at 14 October 2021.
Each video must be played to completion at least once. Videos you have already watched can be replayed at any time.
To complete the training simply work through each section in order. Ensure you click ‘Mark complete and proceed‘ when prompted to have it count toward your completion rate.
- Videos automatically pause when the learner switches to another window and resume when switched back.
This promotes learner engagement and minimises distruption.
- Certificate upon completion stating date of completion and CPD points earned.
- Pop quizzes and a final assessment.
- Practice Tips – visuals from the previous video you can click to download.
Best of luck!
The TaxBanter Team