This page has been made live for testing purposes only. If you have found this page by accident, note that no transactions or registrations will be honoured.
Videos are hosted via Vimeo. Please ensure to whitelist Vimeo.com if you have problems streaming.
Who should attend this training?
Participants who wish to gain a fundamental understanding or a refresher of the key elements of the Australian tax system. This includes trainees, graduates, those returning to the industry/workforce, BAS agents or bookkeepers.
The online learning system includes the following features:
- Videos automatically pause when the learner switches to another window and resume when switched back.
This promotes learner engagement and minimises distruption.
- Certificate upon completion stating date of completion and CPD points earned.
- Pop quizzes and a final assessment.
- Practice Tips – visuals from the previous video you can click to download.
Group Leader Dashboard – Tools for employers and training administrators
- Enrol your learners directly with their name and email.
- Group code enrolment option – generate your own enrolment code and provide to your staff to enrol themselves. Codes can be restricted to email addresses from your own domain, or even a specific IP address.
- Reports – check your learners’ progress at any time.